It was a jolly experience. It was like riding in first class, but without the adult beverages.
- Perfect Staff. Love all the members of this office. They've taken care of me for over 30 years!
- Cary is always warm and welcoming on the phone when scheduling and always greets us by name when entering. LOVE this!
- Dr. Wong and his staff are the best at what they do. The professionalism and family like way that they treat each other is very evident in their interactions. Everyone in the office is so friendly and kind. I have been a patient for 7 years and will continue to be.
- I always have a wonderful experience in Dr.Gao's chair. It never hurts, and it's always so easy to call the morning I need an appointment and get one. I've never had to wait to see anyone, and the service from the front of the office to the doctors is always a pleasant experience.
- Dr Walkup was so gracious and informative. She took time to sit with my husband and me and explained and answered all our questions. Loved hearing her say she was only a phone-call away!
- I needed to find a new dentist after moving here from Colorado, and I was nervous because it seemed like a challenging task. I didn't want to trust just anyone with my pearly whites! After doing some research I decided on Beaverton Tendercare because I read the bios of the dentists on their website, and was impressed with their passion and qualifications. I also was impressed, and even suprised by, their commitment to sustainability. When you go in to have your teeth cleaned, they use a cloth bib instead of a paper one. I had never recognized how wasteful one teeth cleaning could be, and I admire their efforts in taking care of our earth. Overall it was a great experience. From the receptionist, to the hygenist, to the dentist, everyone was warm, friendly, and welcoming. The cherry on top is that they give a free hydroflask to first time patients, and that thing will keep your coffee hot for an ungodly amount of time. I'm going back soon for my six month checkup, and I know I'll be well taken care of.
- Love that you are eco friendly. What a great alternative to regular wasteful dental routines. Love that you are eco friendly. What a great alternative to regular wasteful dental routines. Thanks for the great option! Will be recommending friends!
- Everyone was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I've worked in the customer service industry for over 10 years and I was blown away! I even asked one of the administrators for their information and how I could give a proper review. I want people to know how amazing of a place this is - especially this location.
Concerned about your wisdom teeth coming in? At our eco-friendly dental office in Beaverton, we regularly perform wisdom teeth extractions. You can trust our dentists: Dr. Wong, Dr. Gao, and Dr. Walkup as well as our wonderful staff to
Are you unhappy with a fading smile and want to feel confident flashing pearly whites? Our dental team has some tips to avoid stains and keep teeth whiter. 1. Snack healthy for your body and teeth! Apples and raw carrots or celery help to clean you